Join Bryan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video ArtistWorks and Next Steps, part of Acoustic Guitar Lessons: 3 Rhythm & Voicings.
- [Voiceover] Thank you for checking out…Artist Works Music Lessons on lynda.com.…You've take the first step towards becoming…the Musician you know you can be.…Now you can take the next step.…Artist Works gives you access to 800 hours,…of premium music instruction,…from the most trusted and experienced…Teaching Musicians online today.…Whether you're a beginner, intermediate, advanced,…or somewhere in between,…Artist Works Schools offer instruction for any level.…Learn at your own pace, on your own time.…Closeup shots, and overhead angles make it instruction easy.…
Pause or repeat anything you want.…Our most popular feature is our Video Exchange Learning,…where you submit a practice video to your Instructor,…and get a personal video response.…You develop a real relationship with your Instructor,…and stay motivated to improve your playing.…You also get access to thousands of video exchanges…from other Students, who have already asked…many of the same questions you have,…as well as dozens of tablatures, backing tracks,…
Note: This course was recorded and produced by ArtistWorks. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- Intermediate bluegrass guitar techniques
- Intermediate fretting
- Hammer-ons and pull-offs in G, C, and D
- Intermediate rhythm exercises
- Playing intermediate bluegrass tunes
- Opening up the fretboard with expanded scales and chord exercises
Skill Level Beginner
1. Intermediate Right and Left Hand Technique
2. Intermediate Rhythm and Concepts
3. Intermediate Bluegrass Tunes 1
4. Expanded Scales to Open Up the Fretboard
5. Fretboard Expansion Exercises
ArtistWorks and Next Steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.