Join Peter Gruenbaum for an in-depth discussion in this video XML documentation challenge, part of Learn API Documentation with JSON and XML.
- [Instructor] Now let's do a challenge…to have you document three XML files.…In this exercise, you'll be documenting…two TV program-recording XML requests…and an Internet of Things XML response.…Follow the instructions in the exercise file.…You'll find it in the Exercise Files folder…under Chapter 2.…It's the file named Doc XML Challenge.…Read through and try the exercise.…After you're done, watch the next video…to see how I solved it.…
- The purpose of documentation
- Data types
- Structured data
- Writing JSON and XML
- Documenting one-level JSON responses
- Documenting nested JSON responses
- XML attributes and examples
- Documenting XML
- Structuring data documentation
Skill Level Intermediate
Project Management: Iterative Methodswith Bob McGannon1h 16m Appropriate for all
Technical Writing: Reportswith Judy Steiner-Williams2h 30m Appropriate for all
Introduction to JSON and XML Documentation
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.