Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video Windows, part of Developer Career Paths and Certifications.
- [Narrator] Windows operating systems…have the biggest market share,…especially on desktop computers.…According to statista.com in its latest data analysis,…more than 80% of desktop computers,…worldwide, used Windows OS.…This dominant position Windows OS has provided…strong job security for Windows system administrators.…
Organizations use Windows Server OS…to manage desktop computers.…One of your tasks, as a Windows system administrator,…is to limit access to a particular system resource…on individual computers.…Let's assume that you want to disable USB port access…on computers to enhance security.…When there is a small number of computers,…you can do this manually on each computer, one by one,…but this process is not scalable.…
Using the powerful access control feature…of Windows Server OS, you can accomplish…this task in seconds instead of hours.…This is just one example of many of the advantages…of using Windows Server OS…for your system administration tasks.…Of course, the scenario only works well…when your computers run only Windows OS,…
- Technical preparation for IT career paths
- Importance of soft skills
- Software engineering career options
- Careers in system administration
- Working in cybersecurity
- Careers in data science
- Working with machine learning
- Pursuing certifications
- Preparation tips
Skill Level Beginner
Nail Your C# Developer Interviewwith Reynald Adolphe1h 17m Beginner
1. An Overview of IT Developer Careers
2. Software Engineering
3. System Administration
5. Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.