Join Ryan Hu for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of IoT Foundations: Device Management.
- [Instructor] For this course you should have a working knowledge of the networks for IoT and the command line or shell environment. To do the exercises and some demos it's also helpful to have some Java programming knowledge, but it's fine if you don't. You can follow along to watch demos. If you need to know more about Java programming fundamentals there are many helpful courses on the library such as Java Essential Training for Students. For the networking basics for IoT you can check out my course on IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networking.
- Classes of manageable devices
- IoT device management basics
- System architecture
- Device management functionalities
- Typical device management standards
- Message transfer protocols
- OMA LightweightM2M standard
- Building your LwM2M solution with Leshan
- oneM2M standard
- Building your oneM2M solution with OM2M
- Using IBM Watson IoT Platform
- Using Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Using the Xively IoT platform
Skill Level Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Monetizing IoTwith Bruce Sinclair46m 50s Intermediate
1. Introduction to Device Management
Device management use cases2m 20s
2. IoT Device Management Basics
3. OMA LightweightM2M Standard
4. oneM2M Standard
5. Example Device Management Platforms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.