Join Bruce Sinclair for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of IoT Foundations: Fundamentals.
- [Instructor] This is a foundational course, so there's no real prerequisites other than having a common understanding of technology. It'd also be helpful to have a rudimentary understanding of programming, IT networking, and data analytics. The most important requirement is that you have an interest in the internet of things. So, let's get started.
- IoT value modeling
- The software-defined product
- The hardware-defined product
- Embedded systems
- Connected sensors
- The network fabric
- OT IT and fog networks
- Analytics and big data
- Data services
Skill Level Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
Securing the IoT: Secure Architectureswith Malcolm Shore2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Software-Defined Product
2. The Hardware-Defined Product
3. The Network Fabric
4. External Systems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.