Join Bruce Sinclair for an in-depth discussion in this video What was not included, part of IoT Foundations: Fundamentals.
- [Instructor] I have focused on the core of IoT tech.…However, to create an IoT product,…there's still a few other areas that need to be considered.…IoT security is very important.…It needs to be considered…at every step of the development cycle.…Analytics and big data are also very important,…as they're key to transforming data into useful information.…Standardization is still evolving in IoT,…so protocol analysis must be understood.…I only covered value modeling at a high level,…but it's core to designing a successful IoT product.…
Creating a successful IoT product requires the full picture.…
- IoT value modeling
- The software-defined product
- The hardware-defined product
- Embedded systems
- Connected sensors
- The network fabric
- OT IT and fog networks
- Analytics and big data
- Data services
Skill Level Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. The Software-Defined Product
2. The Hardware-Defined Product
3. The Network Fabric
4. External Systems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.