Join Bruce Sinclair for an in-depth discussion in this video What was not included, part of IoT Foundations: Monetizing IoT.
- [Instructor] I focus on the core of IoT business.…However, there are a few other areas…that should be considered.…Risk management, the business counterpart to cybersecurity,…must be considered at the beginning of business planning.…IoT platforms, the ecosystems they form,…and eventually, the outcome economy…are important to understand the complete picture.…And once the IoT business strategy has been defined,…it must be codified in the IoT business plan…and product requirements.…A successful IoT product is supported by an IoT company,…so operational issues must also be considered.…
And value modeling must be considered in detail…at the beginning of every successful product design.…
- Creating value with IoT
- Value modeling
- Operating products better
- Monetizing value with IoT
- Using IoT to become closer to the customer
- Product business model
- Increasing customer lifetime value
Skill Level Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
Securing the IoT: Secure Architectureswith Malcolm Shore2h 5m Intermediate
1. Creating Value with IoT
2. Monetize Value with IoT
3. Customer Relationships
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.