Learn how to start developing for VR. This course equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to tackle a number of different VR projects using Google VR for Android.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Michael House. Virtual reality provides developers with the tools to turn imagination into new realities. VR provides an unprecedented level of immersion for users. The technological barriers are lower than ever before. There's no better time to start developing for VR. In this course, we'll look at how to create a number of different VR projects utilizing Google VR for Android. I'll start by configuring all the tools and libraries required to build and deploy VR apps to Android.
Then we'll cover cameras and their use cases for viewing VR environments. After that, I'll show you how to combine the limited inputs available on Google Cardboard to create immersive experiences in VR. Then I'll cover various advanced topics, including Locomotion, interacting with scene objects, and spacial audio. (buzzing) We'll be covering all of these topics, plus other VR development techniques. Now let's gets started in VR.
- The state of virtual reality
- VR user interfaces
- Setting up a development environment
- Setting up a project
- Creating scripts
- Adding a custom skybox
- Mobile device configuration
- VR cameras
- Interacting with the VR environment
- Spatial audio