Join Tom Duffy for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning iOS for Android Developers.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using my files. The files are organized by chapter and by video. You'll find all the files needed to get you started. You can open the project in the folders directly from the tool used to create them.
- iOS platform architecture
- Generic smartphone app life cycle
- iOS app life cycle
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) and Swift
- Inheritance vs. delegation
- Getting started with Xcode
- Xcode vs. Android Studio
- Creating a simple Swift app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Platform Architectures
iOS platform architecture3m 51s
2. App Life Cycle
3. Programming Language
4. Development Tools
5. Build an App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.