Join Peter Gruenbaum for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learn API Documentation with JSON and XML.
- [Instructor] This course includes exercise files which contain all the JSON, XML, and Markdown files that you will use in this course. I've downloaded the exercise files folder to my desktop and I encourage you to do the same. I'm going to open it now and show you how it's organized. So the folder is organized by chapters and then with each chapter, you'll see that it's organized by movie number. Within here you can see the JSON files or the Markdown files that are part of the exercise solutions.
In addition, we've got some PDFs that have the actual challenges. You'll be directed to these documents in the challenge videos. Okay, let's dive in and get started.
- The purpose of documentation
- Data types
- Structured data
- Writing JSON and XML
- Documenting one-level JSON responses
- Documenting nested JSON responses
- XML attributes and examples
- Documenting XML
- Structuring data documentation