Join Peter Gruenbaum for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learn API Documentation with JSON and XML.
- [Instructor] This course includes exercise files which contain all the JSON, XML, and Markdown files that you will use in this course. I've downloaded the exercise files folder to my desktop and I encourage you to do the same. I'm going to open it now and show you how it's organized. So the folder is organized by chapters and then with each chapter, you'll see that it's organized by movie number. Within here you can see the JSON files or the Markdown files that are part of the exercise solutions.
In addition, we've got some PDFs that have the actual challenges. You'll be directed to these documents in the challenge videos. Okay, let's dive in and get started.
- The purpose of documentation
- Data types
- Structured data
- Writing JSON and XML
- Documenting one-level JSON responses
- Documenting nested JSON responses
- XML attributes and examples
- Documenting XML
- Structuring data documentation
Skill Level Intermediate
Agile Project Management Foundationswith Bob McGannon1h 16m Appropriate for all
Technical Writing: Reportswith Judy Steiner-Williams2h 30m Appropriate for all
Introduction to JSON and XML Documentation
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.