Testing and quality assurance are important parts of the development process. In this video, learn the different types of testing–user testing, unit testing, and regressive testing–as well as the best ways to include testing in your Q/A process depending on what level you are in—lean, growth or enterprise.
- [Instructor] Once your team is off and running…building your apps, it'll be important for you…to implement and maintain a decent testing process.…This will ensure that the final builds…are bug-free and perform.…Testing is a huge topic, and there are many different…kinds and ways to implement,…but I want to give a quick intro because…it's important for CTOs to have…a good process in place and to be aware.…There are two main categories of testing:…functional testing and non-functional testing.…Usually when we talk about testing,…we're talking about functional testing.…
This is essentially the rooting out of bugs in our code.…The most rudimentary form of testing is manual.…This is simply testing by using the app.…You can do this in-house, there are…crowdsourced alternatives out there also…that have testers that manually test your app…in different environments.…This can work as a minimum when you're…on a tight budget, and is something you'll want to do…at the end to make sure the app meets acceptance criteria,…and looks good visually on different devices.…
- Hiring a great team
- Enhancing team communications
- Creating a product roadmap
- Capturing and using data and analytics
- Identifying key performance indicators
- Choosing which platform to use
- Managing the product life cycle (PLC)
- Taking feedback
- Public speaking
- Running efficient meetings
- Marketing and launching products
- Growing and scaling
- Managing crises
Skill Level Intermediate
Careers in the Game Industrywith Christian Bradley1h 19m Beginner
1. Your Team
2. Product Management
4. Development and the Product Life Cycle
5. Marketing and Communication
6. Business and Entrepreneurship
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.