Join Zahraa Khalil for an in-depth discussion in this video Security, part of IoT Foundations: Standards and Ecosystems.
- [Narrator] There are many challenges…that face the implementation of the Internet of Things.…As users of Internet or any IoT application,…we need to have a high degree of trust…that the applications that we are using…are secure enough to work with.…And due to the fact that the scale…of IoT application services is large,…covers different domains,…and involves multiple ownership entities,…there is a need for a trust framework…to enable the users of the system…to have confidence that the information…and services being exchanged is in a secure environment.…
Poorly secured IoT devices and applications…make it a potential target for cyberattack.…This is very important as IoT technologies…become more integrated into our daily lives.…One of the security challenges of an IoT device…is because many Internet of Things devices…are designed to be used on a larger scale,…and therefore, the quantity of connection links…between these devices is large.…So that makes the IoT security a real concern.…
And the fact is that some of the devices are being used…
- IoT architecture models and components
- IoT ecosystem
- IoT technology, markets, and standards
- IoT technology
- Security, privacy, and legal issues
- IoT device management
- IoT protocols for device management
- IoT device management challenges and applications
- Smart cities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. IoT Overview
2. The IoT Ecosystem
3. IoT Challenges
4. IoT Standards
5. IoT Device Management
6. IoT in Action: Smart Cities
Smart cities1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.