- Security and DevOps
- Automated security testing
- Running your first automated security test with GauntIt
- XSS and SQLi attack automation
- Network testing
- Security testing in continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines
Skill Level Intermediate
- [James] Hi, I'm James Wickett and I'm the Head of Research at Signal Sciences. Are you in the field of IT security and feeling out of touch in the DevOps era? Or maybe you're a developer wanting to apply security testing in your software delivery pipeline. I help DevOps and cloud-first teams defend web applications, microservices, and APIs. In this course you will see how security and DevOps fit together as well as some guidance on how to get started with automated security testing. Next we'll move from guidance to practice. You will set up an attack lab to create your very own security automation test.
When you complete the course you will have a reusable library of tests that can be put in place immediately in your organization. Towards the end of the course we will cover how to do security testing in a continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline. There are a few tricks to getting this right. Don't worry if you don't have a lot of experience with security tools or writing automated tests. In this course you will be up and running in no time.