Join Joey D'Antoni for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of SQL Server: Security, Encryption, and Masking.
- [Joey] Thanks for watching my course.…There are other SQL Server courses in the library,…including my other course on security in SQL Server.…Also, if this course has peaked your interest,…and you wanna do some additional research,…and get some further background on security in SQL Server,…you can read the book, Securing SQL Server, by Denny Cherry.…
- Designing row-level security
- Using views to implement row-level security in SQL Server pre-2016
- Data encryption
- Configuring Always Encrypted
- Dynamic data masking
Skill Level Beginner
SQL Server 2017: Linux, Docker, and macOSwith Adam Wilbert1h 44m Intermediate
SQL Server Performance for Developerswith Joey D'Antoni3h 44m Intermediate
Course software1m 3s
1. Row-Level Security (RLS)
2. Encryption in SQL Server
3. Data Masking in SQL Server
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.