Join Michael House for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Virtual Reality Overview for Developers.
- [Michael] I hope you've seen the awesome potential…of virtual reality.…VR provides an unprecedented level of immersion…that can be harnessed…to provide amazing experiences for your users.…I encourage you to continue to improve your C#…and Unity development skills…to enrich the virtual experiences you create.…There are several courses in the library that I recommend:…my other course, Advanced Unity: 3D Game Programming,…where you can learn many advanced…programming techniques in Unity,…Programmatic UI with Unity,…where you'll learn to create UIs…that respond and adapt to the user's needs,…and 3D Content Creation for Virtual Reality by Craig Barr,…where you'll learn to create the content needed…to blur the line between our reality and the virtual.…
Thanks for coding with me.…Go forth and make virtual realities.…
- The state of virtual reality
- VR user interfaces
- Setting up a development environment
- Setting up a project
- Creating scripts
- Adding a custom skybox
- Mobile device configuration
- VR cameras
- Interacting with the VR environment
- Spatial audio
Skill Level Intermediate
3D Content Creation for Virtual Realitywith Craig Barr1h 57m Intermediate
1. Virtual Reality Overview
2. Set Up a Development Environment
3. Introduction to the VR Environment
4. Understand VR Cameras
5. Interact with the VR Environment
6. Advanced Development
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.