Join Kathryn Hodge for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Getting Started with Technology: Think Like an Engineer.
- [Instructor] Congratulations, you finished the course. Now you should understand a little more about what it's like to work and think like an engineer. From here, trying going through some of the courses recommended in the videos and learn how to code yourself. Soon, you'll be making websites and apps in no time. The things you can create with technology are truly endless. If you are a minority in tech, please don't be discouraged. There are many mentors out there that can help you along in your journey. In the meantime, feel free to add me on Twitter @blondiebytes, as I'm always posting about resources and technology.
- How to approach problems
- Things to consider when preparing to program
- Overview of common coding languages
- How to think like a mobile app developer
- The importance of planning
- Breaking problems into smaller chunks
- How to think like a data scientist
- The importance of code efficiency
- Organizing code with color-coding and comments