- [Drew] Now that you've finished the…Chief Technology Officer Career Guide,…you may be wondering, "Where do I go now?"…I recommend you do an honest self-assessment.…Take a look back at the basic concepts…in this course and maybe review some of the weaker points.…In those specific areas where you may wish…to know more, I recommend looking here and elsewhere…for other classes you can take.…In terms of your career, look for opportunities,…go to hackathons, try taking on that lead developer…position or maybe even jumping on as a CTO…of a smaller company.…
Whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck…and thank you for watching the…Chief Technology Officer Career Guide.…
- Hiring a great team
- Enhancing team communications
- Creating a product roadmap
- Capturing and using data and analytics
- Identifying key performance indicators
- Choosing which platform to use
- Managing the product life cycle (PLC)
- Taking feedback
- Public speaking
- Running efficient meetings
- Marketing and launching products
- Growing and scaling
- Managing crises
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Your Team
2. Product Management
4. Development and the Product Life Cycle
5. Marketing and Communication
6. Business and Entrepreneurship
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.