Join Bruce Sinclair for an in-depth discussion in this video Main takeaways, part of IoT Foundations: Fundamentals.
- [Instructor] I've covered a lot of information…on IoT tech, but there's a couple points…I'd like to reiterate.…The software defined product is the heart of IoT tech.…It interfaces the physical into software…that can be then interfaced with the internet.…All incremental value of an IoT product…comes from transforming its data into useful information.…When designing IoT tech, think top-down.…Start with value.…That defines the information that's required,…which then defines the data that's required.…
Only then is technology considered.…
- IoT value modeling
- The software-defined product
- The hardware-defined product
- Embedded systems
- Connected sensors
- The network fabric
- OT IT and fog networks
- Analytics and big data
- Data services
Skill Level Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
Securing the IoT: Secure Architectureswith Malcolm Shore2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Software-Defined Product
2. The Hardware-Defined Product
3. The Network Fabric
4. External Systems
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.