- Input and output instructions
- Field devices and program instructions
- Adding multiple inputs using AND and OR methods
- Adding multiple outputs
- What branching means in ladder logic
- Using latch/unlatch output instructions
- Timer and counter instructions
Skill Level Beginner
- [Zahraa] In industrial automation, many PLCs use Ladder Logic as their main programming language. Although there are many types of PLC, the language used to program them is the same. In this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll cover the basics of PLC Ladder Logic programming like input, output, timer, counter, and more. I'll explore each instruction separately and go through examples to better understand the concepts. At the end, we'll have a case example where we'll combine all the knowledge learned within the course.
So join me, Zahraa Khalil, in my course on the world of PLC Ladder Logic programming.
IoT Foundations: Standards and Ecosystemswith Zahraa Khalil1h 34m Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Operating Systems Fundamentalswith Ryan Hu1h 59m Intermediate
1. PLC Programming
PLC programming languages1m 28s
2. Ladder Logic Basics
3. Rung Operation
4. Timers and Counters
5. Detailed Case Study: Plywood Sheets Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.