Join Zahraa Khalil for an in-depth discussion in this video IoT technology, part of IoT Foundations: Standards and Ecosystems.
- [Instructor] IoT technology.…IoT technology is the fuel for the growth of IoT…as it plays the fundamental to all the uses of IoT.…The fast development of the technology in different areas…made a great impact in expanding the IoT ecosystem.…So, examples of the different technology…within IoT are sensors, actuators and smart devices…that are used in industry and manufacturing.…Network and communication…includes computing and storage…within the wireless communication.…
And finally, the wide applications of big data analysis…that involve population, transportation,…healthcare or any social service studies…and community work.…There are things that needed to be considered…within IoT technology.…First, testing and validation.…The technology within IoT…depends on inter-operability…of the different devices,…so testing provides the assurance…that the different devices within the IoT…are connected together and compatible…to provide the required technology.…
Second, enable multisystem integration.…Developing research on multisystem integration…
- IoT architecture models and components
- IoT ecosystem
- IoT technology, markets, and standards
- IoT technology
- Security, privacy, and legal issues
- IoT device management
- IoT protocols for device management
- IoT device management challenges and applications
- Smart cities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. IoT Overview
2. The IoT Ecosystem
3. IoT Challenges
4. IoT Standards
5. IoT Device Management
6. IoT in Action: Smart Cities
Smart cities1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.