Join Zahraa Khalil for an in-depth discussion in this video IoT markets, part of IoT Foundations: Standards and Ecosystems.
- The market for IoT is global…and there are major players that contributes…to the growth of IoT markets.…For example, commercial players,…research and academia, government and utilities,…business and innovation.…These players play an important role…in shaping the IoT market.…The first part that helps in contributing…to the IoT market is commercial market.…The commercial market has two categories,…offline and online.…
The offline includes manufacturers…producing smart appliances,…home-automation devices, personal devices.…Online that provides IoT-enabling services and applications.…An example is Amazon, Apple, Google and Microsoft.…The second part that contributes…to the IoT market is research and academia.…In research, that means creating the theories…and the new products and materials for IoT growth.…
The research can be done within academia…or certain research centers…within government and in companies.…Academia includes educating a new generation…about technologies and businesses of IoT.…And the new grads are soon to be part…
- IoT architecture models and components
- IoT ecosystem
- IoT technology, markets, and standards
- IoT technology
- Security, privacy, and legal issues
- IoT device management
- IoT protocols for device management
- IoT device management challenges and applications
- Smart cities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. IoT Overview
2. The IoT Ecosystem
3. IoT Challenges
4. IoT Standards
5. IoT Device Management
6. IoT in Action: Smart Cities
Smart cities1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.