- Creating value with IoT
- Value modeling
- Operating products better
- Monetizing value with IoT
- Using IoT to become closer to the customer
- Product business model
- Increasing customer lifetime value
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Bruce] Would you like to know how to make money with the Internet of Things in your business? That's what this course is all about. Hi, I'm Bruce Sinclair. I'm an IoT business consultant that helps leading brands, manufacturers, and enterprises, to find their IoT business and product strategies. In this course, I'll share the business basics behind the Internet of Things. I'll begin by focusing on the core of business, value creation. Specifically, the four main ways of creating incremental value with IoT.
Next, I'll explain the various ways to monetize that value. This begins and ends with the five main IoT business models on the IoT business model continuum, product, product service, service, service outcome, and outcome. Finally, I'll discuss how the Internet of Things, when implemented properly, completely changes the business-customer relationship, and how both parties can best leverage that. So if you're ready, let's deep dive into the business of IoT.