- Classes of manageable devices
- IoT device management basics
- System architecture
- Device management functionalities
- Typical device management standards
- Message transfer protocols
- OMA LightweightM2M standard
- Building your LwM2M solution with Leshan
- oneM2M standard
- Building your oneM2M solution with OM2M
- Using IBM Watson IoT Platform
- Using Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Using the Xively IoT platform
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Ryan] Hi, I'm Ryan Hu. I'm a professor and engineer. This course explores device management for IoT with countless smart objects being deployed for various vertical applications. We expect to make them easy to use, maintained, and take notes, as well as reliably operational in a manageable way. We'll begin by exploring the basics of device management, including the architecture, key functionalities, key standards, and the protocols.
Then, we'll cover the representative standards for IoT device management. Lightweight m to m and the one m to m. I'll demonstrate how to build a solution based on these standards, and how to use the commercial IoT platforms. I'm excited to share that with you now.
IoT Foundations: Monetizing IoTwith Bruce Sinclair46m 50s Intermediate
1. Introduction to Device Management
Device management use cases2m 20s
2. IoT Device Management Basics
3. OMA LightweightM2M Standard
4. oneM2M Standard
5. Example Device Management Platforms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.