Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video IT auditing, part of Developer Career Paths and Certifications.
- [Narrator] IT auditing helps organizations account for…their compliance to both…internal and external rules and regulations…associated with information technology.…A significant portion of IT auditing…is devoted to cybersecurity,…due to its increasing importance.…There are industry standards,…such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard,…or PCI DSS, that requires companies…to go through an annual security audit process.…
The rigor and scope depend on the size of the company,…and any organizations accepting credit cards…as part of their financial transactions…are obligated to comply with PCI DSS.…If they're not compliant, they will face a steep fine.…In terms of government regulations,…one of the most famous is…Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act,…or HIPAA.…HIPAA requires organizations to implement safeguards,…especially in the area of privacy.…
Health care providers and companies dealing with…sensitive patient health care information or PHI…have to be able to demonstrate…how their IT personnel are protecting their PHI…
- Technical preparation for IT career paths
- Importance of soft skills
- Software engineering career options
- Careers in system administration
- Working in cybersecurity
- Careers in data science
- Working with machine learning
- Pursuing certifications
- Preparation tips
Skill Level Beginner
Nail Your C# Developer Interviewwith Reynald Adolphe1h 17m Beginner
1. An Overview of IT Developer Careers
2. Software Engineering
3. System Administration
5. Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.