The product roadmap is the vision of innovation within your company. Learn how to create a roadmap that ensures everyone will have a solid understanding of what to build, what to expect, and where the product is headed. This core document will become somewhat of a bible, so it's important to create something that addresses all concerns, and clearly communicates where your product is headed.
- The product roadmap is probably the single most important…thing you will provide for your organization.…This will be the vision and execution strategy for your team…in the days and months to come.…With the adoption of the agile methodology,…it's become increasingly important to create roadmaps…so that everyone on your team,…and even throughout the organization,…has an idea of how the technological development…of the company is going.…There are a lot of ways and methodologies…to build a roadmap.…But ultimately your road map needs to communicate…what needs to be built, what the vision of the product is,…what the features are, and when critical releases will occur…Think a year and half, to two years out.…
How you do this will ultimately be up to you.…There are softwares or service tools, and software tools.…You can use Word or PowerPoint.…I've even seen it done as a stick-it note tree.…Honestly, it doesn't matter, as long as you communicate…your vision and strategy to everyone.…The first thing you need to do is the roadmap planning.…
- Hiring a great team
- Enhancing team communications
- Creating a product roadmap
- Capturing and using data and analytics
- Identifying key performance indicators
- Choosing which platform to use
- Managing the product life cycle (PLC)
- Taking feedback
- Public speaking
- Running efficient meetings
- Marketing and launching products
- Growing and scaling
- Managing crises
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Your Team
2. Product Management
4. Development and the Product Life Cycle
5. Marketing and Communication
6. Business and Entrepreneurship
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.