Before doing any design, you will need to determine what general screens you will have and what UI elements those screens will contain—these are the wireframes. Then, you will need to determine the appropriate flow—how users will move from screen to screen, especially in relation to certain tasks, such as registering for your app.
- [Instructor] Once you've nailed down the feature set…for your product, the next step is to start working…on the interface and user flow.…In this unit, we're going to discuss the process…of laying context for designers…using wireframe and user flows.…As CTO, your level of involvement…will change as your team grows…In young companies, you may actually be creating…the wireframes and user flows yourself, but this will…eventually be handed off to product managers and designers.…However, understanding the process is very important…as modern apps are very design and user experience oriented.…
Let's first discuss wireframes.…The purpose of a wireframe is to get all the elements…on to a screen in the application…and some potential placements.…These are not designs.…In fact, you should do what you can to keep things…out of design discussions by keeping your wireframes…free of color and graphical elements.…The process of wireframing should be done with others.…Additionally, it's important to get buy-in…and feedback from key stakeholders as well,…
- Hiring a great team
- Enhancing team communications
- Creating a product roadmap
- Capturing and using data and analytics
- Identifying key performance indicators
- Choosing which platform to use
- Managing the product life cycle (PLC)
- Taking feedback
- Public speaking
- Running efficient meetings
- Marketing and launching products
- Growing and scaling
- Managing crises
Skill Level Intermediate
Careers in the Game Industrywith Christian Bradley1h 19m Beginner
1. Your Team
2. Product Management
4. Development and the Product Life Cycle
5. Marketing and Communication
6. Business and Entrepreneurship
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.