In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides the right expectations around what you should know prior to taking this course. No prior experience is required.
- [Instructor] As this course is an exploration of AR concepts and best practices, there's no need for prior experience in the field, nor any previous knowledge. Just an interest in the subject or the desire to improve your approach to AR. Throughout the course, I will show some examples to drive home the point I'm explaining. These apps are available in the app store, so you might find it useful to download these applications and explore them on your own if you happen to own that particular device. This course is intended to be a high level of review rather than a course that dives into the details.
Okay, so let's get started.
- What is AR?
- Examples of AR in action
- Four traits of successful AR applications
- Initial questions that occur while planning an AR project
- Interactions for AR
- Sizing the elements of an AR scene
- Methods for monetizing an AR application
- Unreal Engine and Unity