- [Narrator] Data science is still evolving…and so are it's certifications.…Vendor neutral certifications are starting to appear,…one of them is Certied Analytics Professional, or CAP.…The Analytics Certification Board oversees the CAP program…and consists of members from both academia and industry.…There are also a number of universities…offering data science certificates.…
Because of it's technology centered nature,…data science industry has a number…of vendor specific certifications.…Companies like Microsoft, Cloudera, EMC, Oracle and SAS…all have their own data science certification programs.…Microsoft has it's Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert,…or MCSE, data management and analytics.…Cloudera offers it's Cloudera Certified Professional,…or CCP, data engineer certificate.…
Other certification opportunities include…EMC Data Science Associate or EMCDSA.…Oracle, Business Intelligence Certificate…and SAS Certified Data Scientist.…Although not as mature as certification programs…in other fields with longer history,…
- Technical preparation for IT career paths
- Importance of soft skills
- Software engineering career options
- Careers in system administration
- Working in cybersecurity
- Careers in data science
- Working with machine learning
- Pursuing certifications
- Preparation tips
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Overview of IT Developer Careers
2. Software Engineering
3. System Administration
5. Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.