Join Zahraa Khalil for an in-depth discussion in this video Case studies: Singapore and Barcelona, part of IoT Foundations: Standards and Ecosystems.
- The world's top smart cities.…According to Juniper Research,…that was done in Hampshire,…and published in the 17th of May, 2016,…the top smart cities are Singapore,…Barcelona, London,…San Francisco, and Oslo.…The smart city initiative of Singapore…was established from the Smart Nation Vision in 2014.…A smart nation is one where people are empowered…by technology to improve their lives.…
And it focuses on five key domains:…transportation, home and environment,…business productivity, health,…and public sector services.…Singapore government's smart nation vision…was launched by the Prime Minister in 2014.…The initiative included a large number…of sensors and cameras, to be deployed…across the island for tracking purposes.…The city is highly known…for the deployment of wireless communication…within the different sectors.…
And it's also known for the development of software…called Virtual Singapore,…where a dynamic 3D model that enables city planners…to run virtual tests for different projects.…Singapore is a world leader…
- IoT architecture models and components
- IoT ecosystem
- IoT technology, markets, and standards
- IoT technology
- Security, privacy, and legal issues
- IoT device management
- IoT protocols for device management
- IoT device management challenges and applications
- Smart cities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. IoT Overview
2. The IoT Ecosystem
3. IoT Challenges
4. IoT Standards
5. IoT Device Management
6. IoT in Action: Smart Cities
Smart cities1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.