Join Jungwoo Ryoo for an in-depth discussion in this video Careers in data science, part of Developer Career Paths and Certifications.
- [Narrator] Data science is booming,…and there's a good reason for it.…We live in a data rich world and there is a growing need…to turn all this data into information,…so that we can constantly improve what we're doing.…Education is one of the sectors that can…immensely benefit from data science.…We have plenty of data about our students…in the form of exam scores, their online activities…in learning management systems, or LMS,…social media, submitted homework assignments et cetera.…
If we had adequate resources to help with…analyzing the student data in our possession…I'm pretty sure that we could quickly…do some innovative things in improving the lives…of our students and enhancing the chance…of their academic success.…However, the reality is that we are not able…to keep up with the demand for data science professionals…and a lot of our visionary projects are put on hold.…
This is why we need more professionals in data science.…In IT developers can make a difference…by automating various aspects of data science,…
- Technical preparation for IT career paths
- Importance of soft skills
- Software engineering career options
- Careers in system administration
- Working in cybersecurity
- Careers in data science
- Working with machine learning
- Pursuing certifications
- Preparation tips
Skill Level Beginner
Nail Your C# Developer Interviewwith Reynald Adolphe1h 17m Beginner
1. An Overview of IT Developer Careers
2. Software Engineering
3. System Administration
5. Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.