This is a practical demonstration of Apache Spark application development.
- [Instructor] Friends, we are now going to start with…Apache Spark on IBM Bluemix.…Go to Data & Analytics pedigree.…Here we can use Apache Spark application…and create an open source cluster…using Apache Spark.…Spark is used with for analytics purpose…with Apache Hadoop and other Hadoop based cluster.…
Hadoop environment, it is a part of Hadoop tree.…We can Work with Notebooks and Spark.…Run the Spark application, provision…and use Jupyter kernels and other services.…Begin check job history.…We can add more Spark applications…and use interactive Spark API.…
Just hit the Manage button on the top left side.…And we can create any Spark application…which could help us to build a data science application…or other analytics tools using R, Python, or Java.…Three languages are basically supported here.…
We have complete documentation available.…
- Infrastructure with Bluemix
- Platforms: DevOps, mobile, IoT, and more
- Creating a chatbot with Watson Assistant
- Deploying projects on Bluemix
- Continuous delivery
- Block storage
- Data and analytics
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to IBM Cloud
2. Understand Bluemix Category: Infrastructure
3. Understand Bluemix Category: Platform
4. Create a Chatbot with Watson Assistant
Build a chatbot application12m 36s
5. Deploy a Website or Web App on Bluemix
Continuous delivery12m 51s
7. Create a Block Storage
Container registry6m 48s
10. Data and Analytics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.