- Planning and design
- Developing flexible architecture
- Documentation considerations
- When to optimize
- Determining velocity
- Agile programming techniques
- Testing and handling bugs
- Structuring a release pipeline
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Agile is one of those things that you either love or hate. It's fast, intense, sometimes messy, and, other times, simplicity itself. Whether or not you fall into either of these camps, the Agile philosophy and its many methodologies and implementations are a perfect fit for software development. I'm Harrison Ferrone. I've been a software developer, Agile enthusiast, and certified Scrum master for several years. In this course, I want to share some of the development practices and practical tips I've learned as they relate to being an Agile developer.
Whether you're a new Agile dev or part of a season team, this course aims to provide concrete advice, practical knowledge, and tips to take your Agile development capabilities to the next level. Let's get rolling.