Zoom in on one of most popular Snapchat features—Lenses. Learn about Lenses, World Lenses and Sponsored Lenses.
- [Instructor] You've probably heard a lot about AR,…or augmented reality,…but maybe you're not quite sure what it means.…Well, AR is simply a virtual layer…that's been added onto the world.…Most times, you access it via your smartphone camera.…One of the most popular examples of AR was Pokemon GO,…where players would compete to catch a digital Pokemon…who might be standing right next to where they are.…Augmented reality is one of the things…Snapchat is known for,…except you probably don't call it that.…
You refer to it as those cute little dog ears,…silly glasses,…stretched out faces,…or rainbows coming out of your mouth…when you Snap a photo or video.…Snapchat calls these Lenses,…and they let you add a whole other level of creativity…to your Snaps.…You're likely most familiar with the free Selfie Lenses.…In 2017, Snap added World Lenses…to outward-facing photos, too.…We've already shown you how to add Lens in another video,…that is, tap on the bottom part of your screen,…either to the left or right of the camera shutter button.…
- Building your Snapchat team
- Aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plan
- Creating Snaps
- Working with free and sponsored Lenses
- Creating a Snapchat Story
- Snap Ads and sponsored content
- Developing and submitting a sponsored Geofilter
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/10/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: decoding the mystery of Snapchat, reviewing Snapchat products and features, snapping like a pro, and aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plans.