Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Up and Running with Snapchat.
- Snapchat is available for both iOS, the operating system that runs on iPhones, and for Android, Google's mobile phone operating system that runs on phones such as the Samsung Galaxy. Throughout the course, I'll be demonstrating Snapchat on an iPhone, but the functionality of the app is virtually the same on devices running both operating systems. There may be a screen or two, however, where the button locations differ slightly, primarily when viewing your Friends list. So if you're following along with an Android device, be aware that you may have to tap in a slightly different place than I do when using an iPhone.
- Creating a Snapchat account
- Adding friends in Snapchat
- Sending and receiving videos
- Deleting a Snapchat account