Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding who is going to receive a snap, part of Learning Snapchat.
- One of the first questions that people ask…when they start using Snapchat is,…"Who is going to receive the Snap when I send it?"…Well, there are a couple ways to answer that question.…First of all, when you send a Snap,…you have the option of sending it to specific people,…and if you do that, the specific people that you send it to…will only be able to view the Snap once,…unless they use the Replay feature, which allows them…to replay a Snap one time within a 24 hour period.…In that case, they'd be able to view that particular Snap…two times, but nobody except the people that you…specifically send it to will be able to view that Snap.…
If you add your Snap to the "My Story" section in Snapchat,…all of your friends will be able to see that Snap,…and they'll be able to see it for 24 hours,…so it won't just be a one-time view, they'll actually…be able to watch that Snap as many times as they'd like…within a 24-hour period, so keep that in mind…when you're publishing your Snaps.…So really, to answer the question of who's going to see…
- Creating a Snapchat account
- Adding friends in Snapchat
- Sending and receiving videos
- Deleting a Snapchat account