Learn about targeting your audience on Snapchat. See what audience targeting options and metrics are available for measuring your marketing efforts on Snapchat.
- [Instructor] Whenever you're creating an ad campaign,…there are three questions on a marketer's mind.…Who are you trying to reach?…Were your customers engaged with your message?…And did the outcomes match your goals?…While Snap Inc. was criticized initially…for its lack of options and transparency,…the company now offers a number of ways…to target customers and measure success.…Of course, you need to start by knowing who your audience is…and whether they're on the platform.…Snapchat pitches itself…as a great way to reach younger consumers.…
You can target them by demographics…like age, income, and language spoken at home;…where they live right down to a specific area;…the type of mobile device they use,…their carrier or connectivity;…and by 60 lifestyle categories…including green living, music, and trends.…You can also match your data with Snapchat's community,…use lookalike audiences to engage people…with similar attributes and behavior to your customers,…and reach people who've had an interaction…with one of your earlier campaigns.…
- Building your Snapchat team
- Aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plan
- Creating Snaps
- Working with free and sponsored Lenses
- Creating a Snapchat Story
- Snap Ads and sponsored content
- Developing and submitting a sponsored Geofilter
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/10/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: decoding the mystery of Snapchat, reviewing Snapchat products and features, snapping like a pro, and aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plans.