Get insight on the users of Snapchat and see whether they're part of your company's current customer base.
- [Instructor] So what's the key to success on Snapchat?…The first thing to consider…is whether your customers are on it.…Look, Snapchat like any other social media…or traditional marketing channel…only works for your customers if they already use it…and if they want to interact with your brand there.…If not, you may not want to put a lot of energy into the app…but if you're a brand that appeals to millennials,…Snapchat may be the place for you.…Snapchat's users skew younger…and they spend a lot of time on the app.…
What are they doing?…They like to have fun and add creative lenses,…doodles, texts and emoji to their photos and videos.…Everything moves quickly…and photos and videos are best served in a vertical format.…Snapchat offers a quick, snackable, visual hit.…Think personality, not ad.…So if you're trying to reach Snapchat users,…you need to embrace the playful…and lighthearted nature of the app.…A sense of humor definitely helps but don't go overboard.…
One not for profit I know…added the same fast motion effect to every video in a story…
- Building your Snapchat team
- Aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plan
- Creating Snaps
- Working with free and sponsored Lenses
- Creating a Snapchat Story
- Snap Ads and sponsored content
- Developing and submitting a sponsored Geofilter
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/10/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: decoding the mystery of Snapchat, reviewing Snapchat products and features, snapping like a pro, and aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plans.