Take a tour of the main products and features of Snapchat. Get familiar with the user interface and see all that Snapchat has to offer.
- [Instructor] The best way to get comfortable…with any social media platform is to test it out.…That way you can see how it works firsthand.…Let's open Snapchat.…As you can see, you're on the camera screen…and while you may be tempted to shoot a quick selfie…there are lots of other things you can do…by swiping left, right, up, or down.…Let's start by swiping down.…That gets us to our user account.…From here we can see who added us,…add friends, and see who our friends are.…
We can also get there by tapping…the account icon on the left.…We can customize our user icon…by creating a Bitmoji.…Bitmoji are cartoon versions of yourself.…Tap the add Bitmoji button at the top…left of the screen to set it up.…Since we already have one…ours says Edit Bitmoji.…We'll be talking more about Bitmojis in another video.…Wondering about those dots around your profile?…That's your Snapcode…and it's a direct link to your profile.…Now it's time to add some friends.…
Click on the Add Friends button.…There you'll find a number of options.…
- Building your Snapchat team
- Aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plan
- Creating Snaps
- Working with free and sponsored Lenses
- Creating a Snapchat Story
- Snap Ads and sponsored content
- Developing and submitting a sponsored Geofilter
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/10/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: decoding the mystery of Snapchat, reviewing Snapchat products and features, snapping like a pro, and aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plans.