Social media strategist, Martin Waxman, recaps everything covered in the course, plus provides some final thoughts on how you can be successful on Snapchat.
- [Instructor] Some people think Snapchat…is a world unto itself,…and in many ways,…it is different from other social networks.…It started off as an ephemeral chat app…where all the content disappeared,…and while that's mostly still the case,…these days Snapchat offers users and brands…many more options to connect and engage.…In this course, we've covered the basics of Snapchat,…including its quirky navigation and getting used to…the camera as home screen.…We've demonstrated how to swipe left, right, up, and down…to get to its features, including Chat, Stories,…Memories, and the Discover media channels,…and you've learned how to integrate the app…into your content marketing strategy…with creative content that showcases…your brand's personality.…
We've explained the main Snapchat features…and how to make them pop with augmented reality lenses,…geo filters, text, doodles, emoji, and bitmoji,…and we provided you with an overview of the skills…your team needs to master…to become visual storytellers extraordinaire.…
- Building your Snapchat team
- Aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plan
- Creating Snaps
- Working with free and sponsored Lenses
- Creating a Snapchat Story
- Snap Ads and sponsored content
- Developing and submitting a sponsored Geofilter
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/10/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: decoding the mystery of Snapchat, reviewing Snapchat products and features, snapping like a pro, and aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plans.