Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Downloading Snapchat, part of Up and Running with Snapchat.
- Before we can jump right in and start using Snapchat,…we first need to download the Snapchat app.…If you're using an Android device, you can navigate…to the Google Play store to search for and download the app.…On an iPhone, we're going to navigate…to the App Store from our home screen.…Within the App Store, I'm just going to tap…on the search link at the bottom,…and then tap in the search box at the top of the screen…to start searching for Snapchat.…When Snapchat appears in the list, I'll tap on it,…and then I'll tap on the "Download and Install"…button in the top right corner.…
Snapchat will begin downloading, and then once it finishes,…I can press the Home button on my iPhone…to navigate back to the home screen…and find the icon for Snapchat.…Snapchat is now downloaded and installed and ready to use.…
- Creating a Snapchat account
- Adding friends in Snapchat
- Sending and receiving videos
- Deleting a Snapchat account