Learn what skills and qualities your Snapchat team needs to have. See how you can identify good candidates for your team and steer clear of pitfalls on the platform.
- [Instructor] Every social platform or app…has its own set of idiosyncrasies.…That may be an understatement for Snapchat,…so what kinds of people do you need…to create your Snapchat content?…What unique skills and talents should they have?…Well, I think familiarity with the platform…is a great place to start.…Find out who on your staff uses Snapchat,…and ask if they'd feel comfortable sharing how they use it.…That way, you'll get an idea of the type…of content they produce,…and whether they can adapt their style…to something that fits for your business.…
Once you choose your Snapchat team,…it's important to listen and be open…to some of their more off-the-wall ideas,…because they'll have a natural understanding…of the type of content that resonates…with Snapchat's youth-focused demographic.…Of course, they don't have to be the only ones…who post for your business.…Encourage them to demystify the app…by showing others how to use it.…Your company Snapchatters should also be creative…and have a great sense of humor.…
- Describe the differences between Snapchat and Facebook.
- Explain how to align Snapchat with your content marketing plan.
- Define augmented reality as it relates to Snapchat lenses.
- Summarize how to create a Snapchat story.
- Name the different types of ads on Snapchat.
- Identify the tools you can use to measure success on Snapchat.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/10/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: decoding the mystery of Snapchat, reviewing Snapchat products and features, snapping like a pro, and aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plans.