Understand what makes content on Snapchat pop. Plus, get ideas for how you can integrate Snapchat into your company's existing marketing plans.
- [Instructor] Every new social platform demands…its own dedicated team and original content, right?…Sometimes it feels that way, but if that was…the case, your company would be all social…media and nothing else.…And of course, that's not possible.…What you want to do is optimize…the content you're already creating…and adapt your approach so it fits with Snapchat.…You can start by determining your Snapchat objectives…and ensure they fit within your content…marketing and business goals.…
Then, you need to adjust your budget…and decide what resources to allocate…to Snapchat, and whether you need…to cut back or make adjustments…to other tactics or social media platforms.…Many organizations already repurpose…or reimagine their content.…For instance, Topsy Turvy Bakery posts photos…on Instagram complete with hashtags, uses…a photo with a slightly different update…for Twitter, and writes a longer post for Facebook.…The point is, they customized content to fit the channel.…
That's important because people want different experiences…
- Building your Snapchat team
- Aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plan
- Creating Snaps
- Working with free and sponsored Lenses
- Creating a Snapchat Story
- Snap Ads and sponsored content
- Developing and submitting a sponsored Geofilter
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/10/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: decoding the mystery of Snapchat, reviewing Snapchat products and features, snapping like a pro, and aligning Snapchat with your content marketing plans.