Learn how to create an effective online portfolio using SmugMug.
- Are you a photographer looking to build your very first website? Or maybe you have one, and you're looking to improve it in order to increase sales and traffic. Hi, I'm Justin Reznick, and in the following course, we're going to build a website. We're going to use SmugMug. They're an excellent company, and they host my site. They have really smart templates. That's where we start. From there, we build a homepage that's clean and inviting. Then, we break down the galleries to make them easy to navigate so people will explore all your work.
From there, we're going to do an about page, how to get your message across, and, of course, contact information so people can reach out to you. We'll list all your services so they know what you're about and how to generate revenue. This is going to be a SmugMug site from top to bottom. After this course, you're going to have something beautiful for us to look at.
- SmugMug plans and services
- Choosing a new site design
- Experimenting with custom options
- Customizing the site name and logo
- Customizing and cleaning up the galleries
- Setting up the About page
- Setting up services on your site
- Selling prints
- Additional SmugMug tips