- View Offline
- Creating a project and user
- Importing and organizing media
- Editing in the timeline
- Trimming in the timeline
- Connecting scenes with transitions
- Using timeline effects like 2D Transform and Action
- Color correcting
- Adding 3D objects to a scene
- Working with titles and 3D text
- Exporting your final project
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Amy Leland, and I'd like to welcome you to the Smoke 2015 Essentials Training course. In this course, I'm going to take you through the entire process of creating and finishing a video inside of Smoke. We'll begin with the available options for importing media into your Smoke project. From there, we'll go to the editing tools. We'll look at the nonlinear editing tools inside of Smoke as well as the trim tools. After that, we'll step into the effects and finishing areas of smoke, including timeline transitions, timeline clip effects, and color correction.
After that, we'll get to the Connect Effects area inside of Smoke, where you can do some really exciting effects, including the action area, which allows us to do 3D animation. We'll finish up with some titles and some audio mixing and finally export and archive our project. My hope is that through this overview of the essential elements of Smoke you'll be able to create and finish wonderful projects of your very own inside of Smoke 2015, so let's get started.