Join Jason Matthews for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Ebook Publishing.
- Now that you've come to the end of this course,…I wanna congratulate you for making it this far.…By now you've written and formatted your Ebook.…You've learned more about creating a cover…and the importance of overseeing the design.…You've uploaded to retailers…and maybe even made your first sale.…What an accomplishment!…I know you'll feel wonderful…when you put all these elements into place.…Now, I wanna ask a small favor.…Remember to celebrate each step along the way.…Recognize how special it is.…
Each of these steps are great accomplishments…to be proud of.…Don't stress if your book…hasn't made it to the bestseller list.…It can, and you can help it get there…by the steps that you're taking.…The important thing is that you're doing what you can…to give life to your books.…Now going forward,…I wanna encourage you to be patient…and remember this isn't a get-rich-quick scheme.…Being successful is gonna require…patience, persistence, and perseverance…to sell books in amounts that make you happy.…
I hope you'll remember this…
Jason also reviews crucial details such as table of contents formatting and cover design, and he shows how to upload the complete ebook package to all the major retailers: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and others. The final chapter of the course explains how to market your ebook, including setting up a website, finding fans on social media, and engaging with reviewers and bloggers.
- Understanding ebook retail and distribution
- Formatting ebooks for Amazon
- Formatting ebooks for other retailers
- Designing a table of contents
- Adding chapter text and images
- Designing a cover for an ebook
- Uploading ebooks to retailers
- Marketing your ebook
Skill Level Beginner
Ebook Retailer Overview
Formatting Interior Documents: Amazon
Formatting Interior Documents: Other Retailers
Cover Design Creation
Introductory thoughts4m 9s
Uploading to Retailers
Marketing and Author Platform
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.