- Creating sheets
- Rows and the Smartsheet hierarchy
- Adding attachments
- Adding and viewing comments
- Working in card, Gantt, and calendar view
- Working with formulas
- Managing contacts and groups
- Working with forms
Skill Level Beginner
- [Garrick] Smartsheet is an online software service for tracking projects, assigning and managing tasks, sharing documents, collaboration, and more. It's a powerful tool for keeping all of your related project files and data in one location. It starts when you enter or capture your data in a sheet, and from there you and your team can manage that data in multiple views, track changes, and generally keep on top of the multitude of tasks that all projects require. Data in Smartsheet can be entered manually, by importing it from other applications, like Microsoft Excel, or even by creating forms that can be filled out online by your clients or partners. Data from your forms then automatically appears in your sheets, and you'll receive notifications so you can act on the incoming information as quickly as possible by assigning tasks to your team members, or by sharing the data with other stakeholders in a variety of ways. Hi, I'm Garrick Chow, and I'm looking forward to taking you through this course on Smartsheet.
2. Formulas and Formatting
3. Contacts and Groups
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.