Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning Slack.
- [Gini] Congratulations on completing this course.…I hope you have an opportunity…to immediately put some of the new skills…that you've learned to work using Slack…with your colleagues in your organization.…Before you relax into that warm feeling of accomplishment,…take a moment and add your certificate of completion…for this course to your LinkedIn profile.…Don't hesitate to review this course in a few months,…because you will pick up some additional tips and skills…that you can then integrate into your Slack life.…
It was truly a privilege to create this course for you.…You can find me on LinkedIn…and occasionally on Twitter.…Until our next time together, be well in the world.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Identify how to login to Slack workspaces.
- Distinguish different types of Slack channels.
- Describe methods of setting your status.
- Explain uses of different types of channels and Slack communications.
- Choose the best way to communicate across the company.
- Describe where communications are stored in Slack.
- Explain the relationship between messaging and channels.
- Compare and contrast storage methods in Slack and storage apps.
- Identify workspace creation and configuration tasks.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Slack
2. Work with Messages
3. Work with Channels
4. More Communications
5. Add Apps to Slack
6. Search and Set Preferences
7. Create a New Workspace
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.