Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a snippet, part of Learning Slack.
All of these are gonna work in exactly…the same way.…So I'm going to scroll down,…and I'm going to send some text to Reggie Tupp.…So I'm going to click here,…click here, Code or text snippet.…And I'm going to note first the title,…which is XML New customers.…And I have a choice whether I'm inserting text…or, look at all these choices that I can insert.…
JSON, Fortran, CoffeeScript, AppleScript,…BoxNote, and so on.…I'm going to simply paste this , Control + V,…and it pastes in and I wanna share…this with a note.…I can share this with a person,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Identify how to login to Slack workspaces.
- Distinguish different types of Slack channels.
- Describe methods of setting your status.
- Explain uses of different types of channels and Slack communications.
- Choose the best way to communicate across the company.
- Describe where communications are stored in Slack.
- Explain the relationship between messaging and channels.
- Compare and contrast storage methods in Slack and storage apps.
- Identify workspace creation and configuration tasks.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Slack
2. Work with Messages
3. Work with Channels
4. More Communications
5. Add Apps to Slack
6. Search and Set Preferences
7. Create a New Workspace
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.