Voicemail in Skype for Business works similarly to voicemail on a mobile phone. Learn how to leave voicemail for another user and what it looks like when you receive voicemail.
- [Nick] Let's see how to work with…voicemail in Skype for Business.…Voicemail works pretty much the same as…leaving voicemail on somebody's cellphone,…but this is one of those Skype for Business…features that depends on which level of…service your organization has.…This feature will not be available to all users.…I want to start by calling somebody on my contacts list.…I'm going to call Stewart, so I'll point at…his icon and then I'm going to just do an audio call,…so I'll click on the little phone button.…Now I'm calling Stewart and I know he's not…going to answer, so we're going to let this…continue to ring until it rolls…over to his voicemail.…
Obviously this will take a minute, but I'm going…to skip forward in time until the voicemail picks up.…- [Voicemail] Please leave a message for Stewart Mori.…After the tone, please record your message.…When you finish recording, hang up or press…the pound key for more options. (beeps)…- [Nick] Hey Stewart, this is Nick,…just leaving a sample voicemail message. Thanks.…
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.