In Skype for Business, you can share your entire screen or a specific application window with other participants of a call or meeting. This video shows you how to start and control a screen sharing session.
- [Instructor] During a call, instant message,…or meeting in Skype for Business, you can share your screen,…which means that the other people in your conversation…will be able to see a live view…of whatever is happening on your computer screen.…Let's get that started and go through a few scenarios.…Just be aware that not all of these options work…in the Macintosh version of Skype for Business.…Now, you'll notice that I have Skype for Business running,…as well as a few other applications.…I have a document open in Word…and a PDF open in Acrobat Reader.…
That's going to be important in a moment,…but for now we're going to focus…on the Skype for Business interface.…And I want to start a call with somebody.…And this can be a one-on-one call, it can be a group call,…it can be a meeting, whatever.…This could be a text conversation…or an audio call or a video call.…It really doesn't matter.…So let me just do a one-on-one call,…and I'm going to do an audio call with Stewart.…So I'm going to place that call.…(ringtone chiming)…
- Installing the Skype for Business application
- Touring the interface
- Managing contacts
- Sending instant messages
- Switching between call types
- Starting a call from Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Starting a conversation from Outlook on the web
- Scheduling meetings with the Office 365 calendar
- Joining a scheduled meeting
- Sharing extra content during a call
- Recording a call or meeting
- Using Skype for Business via an iOS or Android mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/28/2017. What changed?
A: The following topic was updated: coauthoring Office documents.